GROUP, the amazingly affordable video conferencing system for mid to large-size conference rooms, allows any meeting place to be a video collaboration space. It’s as simple to use as a mobile phone and afordable as an ofce chair, now it’s easier than ever to include anyone in the conversation. USB plug-and-play connectivity makes GROUP a breeze to deploy and use. It even works within your own familiar computing environment with any video conferencing software application — including the ones you already use. Razor sharp video and a beautifully designed full-duplex speakerphone deliver an outstanding collaboration experience that’s so awesome everyone can be seen and heard. Simply connect a laptop and start a meeting, or use the state-of-the-art speakerphone with a Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled mobile device for great-sounding audio calls.
Group is ideal for mid- to large-size video conferences. If you have a larger room or larger groups, the optional expansion mics will extend the audio range to 8.5m or 28 feet.
Sharp video quality
This video system offers HD 1080p video quality at 30 frames-per-second.
Clear audio quality
Group has full-duplex speakerphone with life-like sound that’s crisp, clear, and highly intelligible.
90-degree field of view
Everyone can be seen with the 90-degree field of view. Focus on speaker, material, or whiteboard with mechanical 260-degree pan and 130-degree tilt
You have two ways to operate the camera’s pan, tilt, and zoom functions, or the speakerphone’s volume up/down and answer/hang-up. Control these functions on the speakerphone console or with remote control. Keep track of the remote by docking it in the console when not in use.
Five camera presets
Multiple camera presets make it easy to frame and focus the lens on frequently used views – such as the conference table, whiteboard, and close-ups – and quickly return to each view at the touch of a button.
* Separate purchase for expansion mic
Video Conferencing Elevated. GROUP, our video conferencing solution for groups of 14–20 people, delivers high quality HD video and crystal clear audio, allowing any meeting place to be a video collaboration space. With advanced features like acoustic echo cancelation, noise reduction technology, and intuitive controls now it’s easier than ever to include anyone in the conversation.
Video Collaboration Made Simple. USB plug-and-play connectivity makes GROUP easy to use. Simply connect a laptop to conduct life-like meetings within your own familiar computing environment for use with any video conferencing software application — including the ones you already use. Plus, you can use the state-of-the-art speakerphone with a Bluetooth wireless technology enabled mobile device for great-sounding audio calls.
Your Meeting Space. Your Way. GROUP ofers the fexibility to customize conference room set-up with multiple camera mounting options. Use the camera on the table or mount it on the wall with included hardware. The bottom of the camera is designed with a standard tripod thread for added versatility. Conference participants can also clearly converse within a 6m/20’ diameter around the base, or extend the range to 8.5m/28’ with optional expansion mics.
For razor sharp close-ups of objects and whiteboard content, the GROUP camera ofers 10x lossless zoom enabling your team to see every detail with outstanding resolution and clarity.
- HD 1080p video quality at 30 frames-per-second Brings life-like full HD video to conference calls, enabling expressions, non-verbal cues and movements to be seen clearly.
- H.264 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC) and UVC 1.5 Preserves PC processing and battery power by putting video processing within the camera adjusting dynamically to the available bitstream. The result is a smoother video stream in applications like Microsoft® Lync® 2013, Skype for Business and in Windows® 8 and Windows® 10.
- 90° feld of view with mechanical 260° pan and 130° tilt The generously wide feld of view and silky smooth pan and tilt controls enhance collaboration by making it easy to see everyone in the room.
- 10x lossless HD zoom Zero in on close-ups of objects and whiteboard content with outstanding detail and clarity.
- Autofocus High-precision lens automatically focuses on people and objects to deliver razor-sharp resolution wherever the lens is pointed.
- ZEISS® lens certifcation Logitech designs and manufactures all ConferenceCam lenses to the highest technical standards to produce optical components of outstanding quality as certified by ZEISS.
- Far-end camera control Operate camera pan, tilt and zoom functions1 of another Logitech ConferenceCam or Webcam C930e in the other location.
- 5 camera presets Multiple camera presets make it easy to frame and focus the lens on frequently used views — such as the conference table, whiteboard, and close-ups — and quickly return to each view at the touch of a button
- Plug-and-play camera setup Simply connect camera to powered hub with 4.9m/16’ cable provided to get up and running in a snap.
- Full-duplex speakerphone Hear and be heard with life-like sound that’s crisp, clear, and highly intelligible. Plus the cast metal base console is loaded with advanced audio features and intuitive controls.
- Spacious audio Conference participants can converse within a 6m/20’ diameter around the speakerphone and be heard so clearly by remote participants that it seems like conversations are happening in the same room.
- Optional expansion mics Expand the conversation area from 6m/20’ to 8.5m/28’ so that even those away from the speakerphone can be clearly heard. Microphones, sold in pairs, are automatically recognized and confgured by simply plugging them into the GROUP speakerphone.
- Beamforming technology with four omni-directional mics Conversations sound realistic and natural by minimizing sound refections (reverb) and distracting audio artifacts.
- Acoustic echo cancelation Advanced acoustic engineering reduces echo, making calls sound more natural.
- Noise reduction technology Ambient noises and other distracting tones are suppressed to support comfortable, natural-sounding conversation on both ends of the call.
- HD audio High bandwidth audio reproduces vocal tones with exceptional quality, enabling people on both sides of the call to enjoy a life-like communication experience
- Visual call status indicator Onboard LEDs fash to provide visual alerts when on a call, when there’s an incoming call and when an incoming call is muted.
- LCD displays Caller ID and other info View call-related info2 (Caller ID, call duration, etc.) and speakerphone/camera function indicators (volume control, etc.) on LCD display screen.
- Plug-and-play speakerphone setup Simply plug the speakerphone into the powered hub with the supplied 4.9m/16’ cable to get up and running in no time.
- Tight integration with top cloud communication apps Logitech partners with the top communication developers to ensure the most integrated and seamless experience when using GROUP.
- Compatible with Mac® and PC Simply connect a PC or Mac® to conduct meetings within the user’s own familiar computing environment.
- Works with most UC and video conferencing applications Users are free to use the desktop video conferencing application of their choice
- Bluetooth wireless technology and Near Field Communication (NFC) technology3 Connect the speakerphone to a Bluetooth wireless technology enabled device for great-sounding audio calls, or pair NFC-enabled mobile devices by simply bringing them close together.
- Professional-grade certifcations Leading business certifications (Optimized for Microsoft® Lync® 2013, Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber® and WebEx® compatible4 ) and enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members5 ensure an integrated experience with most business-grade video conferencing platforms.
- Multiple camera mounting options and device setup confgurations Set up the conference room the way you want with up to a 9.8m/32’ range between camera and speaker. Use the camera on the table or mount it on the wall with included hardware. The bottom of the camera is designed with a standard tripod thread for added versatility.
- Dockable remote control Operate camera pan, tilt and zoom, volume up/ down and answer/hang-up6 functions on the base speakerphone console or with remote control that docks in console when not in use.
- PTZ app Control local camera pan, tilt and zoom functions from PC or Mac with simple-to-use software app.
- Smooth motorized pan
- Tilt and zoom
- Controlled from remote or console 260°pan
- 130° tilt
- 10x lossless HD zoom
- 90° Field of View
- Full HD 1080p 30fps
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
- Autofocus 5 camera presets
- Far-end control (PTZ) of ConferenceCam product
- ZEISS® lens certification
- Kensington security slot
- LED to confirm video streaming
- Standard tripod thread
- Remote control:
- Dockable 8.5 m/28-foot range
- Full-duplex performance
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Noise reduction technology
- Ultra-wideband audio
- Bluetooth® and NFC enabled
- LCD for caller ID, call duration and other functional response
- LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth
- Touch controls for call answer/end, volume and mute, Bluetooth – plus camera PTZ, “home” preset and far-end control
- Microphones (Tx)
- Four omni-directional microphones supporting 20-foot diameter range
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 11KHz
- Sensitivity: -28dB +/-3dB
- Distortion: <5% from 200Hz
- Kensington security slot
- Hub / Cable:
- Central mountable hub for connection of all components
- Included adhesive solution for under-table mounting
- Two cables for connection between hub and camera/ speakerphone (Length: 5m/16 ft)
- One USB cable for connection to PC/Mac (Length: 2 m/6.6 ft)
- AC Power adapter (Length: 3 m/9.8 ft)
Dual purpose mount for wall placement or for elevating camera on table
- Compliance and tools:
- USB 2.0 compliant
- UVC-compliant video and audio for broad application compatibility
- Skype for Business™ certified, Microsoft® Lync®, Cisco Jabber® and WebEx® compatible
- Enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members
- Downloadable diagnostic tool
- Field upgradeable firmware tool
- Downloadable app plug-ins for advanced feature support
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS + WEIGHT
130 x 170 x 138 mm
5.1 x 7 x 5.4”
240 x 65 x 240 mm
9.5 x 2.5 x 9.5”
1223g / 43oz
94 x 34 x 74 mm
3.75 x 1.3 x 2.9”
83g / 3oz
50 x 120 x 12 mm
2 x 5 x 0.5”
51g / 2oz
500 x 152 x 310 mm
19.75 x 6 x 12.25”
4.1kgs / 9lbs
210 x 120 x 99 mm
8.27 x 4.72 x 3.90”
83 x 83 x 21 mm
3.3 x 3.3 x 0.83”
230g / 8oz
INSIDE THE BOX
Camera, speakerphone, remote control, two 5m/16.4’ cables for connection between speakerphone and hub and camera and hub, one 3m/9.8’ meter cable between hub and PC, Velcro for cable management, Velcro for hub to table securing, powered hub, power adapter with regional plugs, mount, quick start guide, warranty card.